Rules: 1. You must post these rules.2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you, and create new questions for the people you tag to answer.3. You have to choose 10 people to tag and post their icons on your journal4. Go to their pages and tell them you have tagged her/him.5. No tag backs.6. No crap in the tagging section about "you are tagged if you're reading this." You have to tag 10 specific people. Questions to Answer:1. Would you choose a lifetime of success in your career, or finding true love?
I'd definitely try to aim for both and find someone that's interested in what I'd choose for a career path. 2. If you were offered a million dollars to face your biggest fear would you do it?
I doubt it. 3. Would you choose to live in Narnia, Wonderland, Middle Earth, or Neverland?I would probably live in Wonderland. Seems like a pretty interesting place to be. Heh. 4. Would you rather be attractive and dumb, or a genius and ugly?
Definitely a genius and ugly. Being dumb can only get you so far. (Lately, being dumb has been able to get you farther than where it probably would've gotten you about 50 years ago, sadly.)5. Would you die to save the one you care most about?
Most likely.6. What would you do if your favorite singer came up to you and asked you to sing with them?I would be happy beyond words and I'd enjoy every second spent with the person. 7. Would you rather have a lifetime of physical pain, or emotional pain?
I'd probably choose emotional pain, due to the fact that having physical pain could eventually cause emotional pain at a certain point.
Neither would be fun to live with but I'd rather have one than both.
8. (This one's for the nerds only) Would you rather solve mysteries with Sherlock Holmes or become the Doctor's companion?
I don't know much about either, but I'd probably go with the Doctor.
9. What's one mistake you wish you could take back more than anything?
I don't think there's any huge mistake I'm really hung up over, at the moment.
I think I've come to peace with most things I regret. 10. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be and why?
Sometimes I think about being able to change my pessimistic way of thinking, but then I remember something I read about pessimistic people living longer and it seemed to make sense...~nishnash4's questions:1. What is the most badass thing you've ever done?
I don't think I've done anything badass so far, but if I have, I'd really like to know. ._.
2. Most embarrassing moment?
I can't think of a specific moment. But in general, it'd most likely be walking up to someone and tapping on their shoulder or calling out their name, when it turns out to not be the person you're looking for. (This happens most often when I'm not wearing my glasses.)
3. What's your favorite thing to do when you're home alone?
Most likely to sing as loud as possible. Or have full-out conversations with myself without worrying about someone questioning my sanity.
4. Your laptop just broke. What do you do?
Complain about it until it's brought in to get fixed.
5. What movie have you always wanted to see but never took the chance to go see?
I'm not too sure. I can't think of any specific movies I didn't eventually end up seeing.
6. What would you do if you saw Slenderman in the reflection of your computer screen?
I'm not entirely sure what I'd do. I'd probably act on the spot.
7. Do you deserve to go to heaven or hell, if either exist?
I'm not sure what I deserve.
At this point, it could be either. Haha...
8. Would you rather drink your least favorite drink for the rest of your life or never be able to drink your favorite drink for the rest of your life?
I'd definitely choose not being able to drink my favorite drink for the rest of my life. I could live without it.
9. Windows or Mac and why?
Windows, since I've always used it and I just enjoy it more than a Mac.
10. What is the question you really don't want to have to answer right now? You don't need to actually answer it.
Do you think you're going somewhere in life? Do you think you'll be successful?
1. What's the biggest personal change you have ever made?
2. Would you kill an innocent person if you thought it might mean saving a dozen other people?
3. Is torture ever a good option? If no, why not? If yes, when?
4. Do you think all people are equally valuable, or do you think some people in certain situations might be more valuable than others (say, a severely retarded patient vs. a doctor who could potentially save hundreds of lives)?
5. Do you think people are basically bad or basically good?
6. Do you like to plan things out in detail or be spontaneous?
7. If someone asked you to give them a random piece of advice, what would you say?
8. If you were going to write a book, what would you call it and what would it be about?
9. What accomplishment are you most proud of?
10. How do you want to be remembered?
I tag anyone who wants to do this because I'm frankly too lazy right now to tag specific people.